Appeal to find teenager last seen in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched in a bid to find a teenage girl who went missing from Hitchin on Saturday.
Stephanie Sansom, who also goes by the surname Loveridge, was last seen at around 2.55pm at Hitchin Cemetery in St John’s Road.
The 16-year-old is described by police as being white, around 5ft 5in tall, of slim build with long and straight hair which is dark brown.
She was wearing grey jogging bottoms and a grey top when she was last seen.
Stephanie is currently living in Norfolk but has links to Hitchin, St Albans, Hemel Hempstead and Markyate. It is believed that she is in the Hertfordshire area.
Anyone who sees Stephanie should contact Herts police on 101.
- 1 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 2 Closure order granted for Hitchin flat after anti-social behaviour
- 3 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 4 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 5 Pick up your new look Comet every Thursday
- 6 Stevenage health lead 'appalled' as Lister stroke unit is downgraded again
- 7 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 8 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 9 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 10 Axes and knives found during weapons raid