Star of Ricky Gervais sitcom and Live at the Apollo set for Biggleswade stand-up gig
- Credit: Photograph: Steve Ullathorne
A comedienne and actress who captured the nation’s hearts in her role as Hannah in the Ricky Gervais sitcom Derek is playing at George’s Hall, Bar and Grill on Monday night before she embarks on her national tour.
Kerry Godliman – who has starred on Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow, The Channel 4 Comedy Gala and Live at the Apollo – will be doing an extended set as she looks to work in the material that will become her calling card over the next 18 months.
The Londoner shot to fame after her star turn in Derek, which sees her playing the manager of the fictional Broad Hill care home for the elderly.
The show will feature support from Sarah Keyworth, who was first runner up in The Funny Women 2015 competition.
There are less than 20 tickets left for the show so those interested are encouraged to book £8 tickets (or £6 for those with an NUS card) by visiting www.castlecomedy.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm for an 8pm start.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 5 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go