Spurs U21s to play host to Chelsea in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Spurs have already hosted Manchester United and West Ham United at the Lamex this season
Spurs U21s host Chelsea U21s in Stevenage on Monday evening.
The two sides clash in the Barclays U21 Premier League at the Lamex Stadium, with kick-off at 7.05pm.
It will be the third time Spurs have played in Stevenage this season – they beat West Ham United 2-1 on August 18 and lost 2-1 to Manchester United last month.
In Chelsea’s last game, they drew 2-2 with Fulham despite taking a two-goal lead. Isiah Brown and Jordan Houghton were on target for the Blues, but Fulham’s Thomas Eisfeld scored a brace to earn his side a draw.
You may also want to watch:
In their last match, away to Norwich City at Carrow Road, Spurs won 3-1. They are currently ninth in the league, while tomorrow evening’s opponents are third.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 8 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 9 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket