Specsavers store in Stevenage opens extra clinics for children during school closures
- Credit: Archant
Specsavers in Stevenage is offering extra eye test appointments for children during the school closures, the store announced today.
The store is also offering free eye tests and 50 per cent off glasses to all NHS workers as they combat the coronavirus outbreak.
“It’s our way of saying thank you, and showing our appreciation for all they are doing to keep us safe,” Director Adam Lovatt said.
“We continue to provide essential NHS eye health services to the community of Stevenage, and are able to provide appointments throughout these uncertain times.
“Early morning appointments are available from 8.30am, which allow the elderly and vulnerable customers in our community to be seen at a quieter time.”
You may also want to watch:
“For the safety of our customers and our colleagues, we are also adhering to strict government guidelines.”
To book an appointment call 01438 748900, or online at specsavers.co.uk/Stevenage.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 7 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 10 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain