Special baby reunion to meet old friends
A party is being held for special babies born in the last 10 years next weekend.
East and North Herts NHS Trust staff at the Lister and QEII hospitals are inviting parents of babies who received special care in their neonatal units in the last decade to a reunion on Saturday May 21 in Knebworth.
The party will include children’s activities including an appearance by Peppa Pig, a model train and a real ambulance as well as a barbeque, stalls and a raffle.
Organiser Camilla Hamilton said: “We hope that the event will provide an opportunity to meet again some of the families who were in the unit at the same time as you.
“There is no charge for the event, but we are hoping that the party will raise a significant sum for the trust’s neonatal service through donations in advance, as well as fundraising stalls.”
If you would like to attend or have any queries about the party, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Camilla on 01462 482799 or 07771 578522.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 6 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage
- 9 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 10 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash