Spaces still available for Positive Movement classes in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Well-being classes for older, disabled or less mobile people are now underway in Letchworth – and spaces are still up for grabs.
The weekly Positive Movement programme consists of an hour of gentle movement followed by half an hour of socialising over a cup of tea – and thanks to Heritage Foundation funding the cost is just £3 each per session.
Spaces are still available at Jackmans Community Centre, where the classes are held on Mondays, the Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living, where they take place on Tuesdays, and St Thomas’ Church Hall, where they’re run on Wednesdays.
In all three cases the classes are from 2pm to 3.30pm. Places are limited and booking is essential.
One 81-year-old participant said: “My flexibility has greatly improved – however, the best bit for me was watching everybody improve week by week.”
You may also want to watch:
Classes are also being held at the Mrs Howard Memorial Hall on Tuesdays, but these are now all booked up.
For more call 01462 678804 or email email@example.com.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'