Songs of Praise’s Pam Rhodes to visit Letchworth
A BBC television presenter will join North Herts and Central Beds churches as they celebrate the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible on Sunday.
Pam Rhodes, who presented long-running religious series Songs of Praise, will be interviewing a number of guests about their Christian experiences during the event at Letchworth Free Church in Norton Way South.
The Salvation Army Band will be playing music for favourite hymns and songs, and a service will be held as part of the celebrations.
“It will be like the Songs of Praise services you see on the BBC,” said organiser David Morgan.
“Pam’s been associated with the Letchworth Free Church for a number of years and it’s great to have her here for the anniversary.”
You may also want to watch:
To book your place for the event, which runs from 3pm to 5pm, call David Morgan on 01462 812497 or email email@example.com
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Halloween trail set for Letchworth this half term