A FAN of pop star Robbie Williams went into labour while she was at one of his concerts but refused to go home early. Juliet Pomerance, of Westland Road, Knebworth, said: I was due a week before the concert but we had bought the tickets before I got preg
A FAN of pop star Robbie Williams went into labour while she was at one of his concerts but refused to go home early.
Juliet Pomerance, of Westland Road, Knebworth, said: "I was due a week before the concert but we had bought the tickets before I got pregnant.
"I had a sleepless night the night before we went but I wasn't sure it was going to happen otherwise I wouldn't have gone.
"I thought I'd risk it and a lot of my friends think I'm a bit nutty."
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Pomerance attended the concert with her husband, Nigel, and two of their friends.
She said: "While we were there I could feel little contractions coming but we stayed to the end of the concert. It was great."
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 5 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 8 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 9 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 10 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
The 36-year-old returned home from the concert at the National Bowl in Milton Keynes and phoned her midwife.
She finally gave birth to Lily Skye Pomerance at 6.30am the following morning - the bundle of joy weighing in at a healthy 8lb 1oz.
Mrs Pomerance said: "I was very excited. Only a week before we had decided to have a home water birth so I had the baby in our conservatory, in a birthing water pool.
"My husband was a bit nervous about the idea but I have always wanted a home birth and I told him that I'm the one that has to go through it."
Mrs Pomerance does not think the pop star's music induced her baby but she said: "We left a message at Robbie's hotel to tell him our good news but he didn't get back to us.