Slow moving traffic on A1 (M) around Stevenage
Rush hour on Tuesday morning brought misery for motorists on the A1 (M) around Stevenage with very slow moving traffic southbound between junction 8 at Coreys Mill and junction 7 with the A602. There is queuing traffic on Broadhall Way leading to the moto
Rush hour on Tuesday morning brought misery for motorists on the A1 (M) around Stevenage with very slow moving traffic southbound between junction 8 at Coreys Mill and junction 7 with the A602.
There is queuing traffic on Broadhall Way leading to the motorway.
Further south on the A1 (M) slow traffic is reported either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks areas where there is a 40mph speed limit.
On the A10 Great Cambridge Road there is very slow moving traffic southbound in Waltham Cross at the A121 junction with Winston Churchill Way.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 one lane is blocked by a broken down lorry at the slip road northbound at junction 8 for Bishop's Stortford and Stansted Airport where there are also delays through the roadworks area towards junction 9 with Saffron Walden.
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 3 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 6 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'
On the A1 at Sandy and at the Black Cat roundabout St Neots there is slow moving traffic.