Ski slopes coming to Baldock for Christmas Market
- Credit: Archant
Ski slopes are coming to Baldock for the town’s two-day Christmas Market.
Baldock Town Partnership’s final event for 2014 will see artificial ski slopes in the town centre from 12-6pm today and 10-3pm tomorrow.
There will be live music, a performance from the Alive and Singing Rock and Pop Choir, a fun fair for the kids and a food court with a variety of festive eateries.
The ski sessions involve a 10-minute kit-out and equipment talk followed by 20-minute lessons provided by qualified instructors in groups of six to eight depending on ages.
There are also 10-minute donut rides available.
You may also want to watch:
The minimum age for ski lessons is five years old this school year and people are asked to arrive 10 minutes before your booked time.
All participants are advised to bring suitable clothing and gloves for both sports.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
To choose your time and book £6.50 ski lessons or £3 donut rides visit www.baldocktown.co.uk.