Simon Pegg to attend Letchworth charity screening to mark the end of The World’s End filming
- Credit: Archant
FILM star Simon Pegg and director Edgar Wright will be marking the end of filming in Letchworth GC of their latest movie, The World’s End, with an exclusive charity screening of their last collaboration Hot Fuzz.
The duo will introduce the film and take part in a question and answer session next Tuesday at the town’s Broadway cinema.
Hot Fuzz is the second film from the Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy with the final film The World’s End following later this year.
The World’s End has been filming in and around Letchworth GC since last October and is scheduled for release in the UK in August.
The comedy stars Pegg, Martin Freeman, Nick Frost, Eddie Marsan and Paddy Considine as five childhood friends who reunite after 20 years to repeat a legendary pub-crawl from their youth, returning to their hometown once again to attempt to reach the fabled pub, The World’s End.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7pm with introductions and the Q&A session beginning at 7.30pm.
All tickets are £5 with proceeds being divided between Comic Relief and a charity or community project.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 6 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
Profits from concessions sales will also be donated to charity.
Tickets are available for purchase at www.broadway-cinema.com, where fans can also submit questions for the Q&A session.