Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright to attend charity screening in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
FILM star Simon Pegg and director Edgar Wright will be marking the end of filming in Letchworth GC of their latest movie, The World’s End, with an exclusive charity screening of their last collaboration Hot Fuzz tonight (Tuesday).
The duo will introduce the film and take part in a Q&A session at the town’s Broadway cinema.
Entry to the event is by ticket only.
Doors open at 7pm with introductions and the Q&A session beginning at 7.30pm.
Proceeds will be divided between Comic Relief and a charity or community project.
You may also want to watch:
Profits from concessions sales will also be donated to charity.
For a full report and photos of the night see Thursday’s Comet.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 A505 driver escapes without serious injury after head-on crash
- 3 Arrest made and 350 cannabis plants seized after raid in Letchworth
- 4 Council criticised for 'shoddy' underpass paint job
- 5 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 6 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 7 Glimpses of the past: Exploring Hitchin from 1910 - 1950
- 8 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 9 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 10 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5