Sheringham: Fans entitled to voice concerns
- Credit: Archant
Some sections of the crowd at Tuesday’s game with Mansfield booed Stevenage on a number of occasions during the game
Teddy Sheringham says Boro’s supporters are entitled to voice their discontent if they are unhappy with how the side is performing.
Stevenage go into this weekend’s match against Carlisle United on the back of three league defeats, and in Tuesday’s loss at home to Mansfield some fans booed at half-time and again at the full-time whistle.
Some supporters also showed their unhappiness with some of Sheringham’s substitutes during the game.
Speaking about the reaction, Sheringham said: “I’ve got no complaints with the supporters.
You may also want to watch:
“They come here, they pay their money – same as any other supporters around the country.
“They voice their opinions about what they see. [I have] no problem with supporters, ever.”
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction