Sharon Taylor steps into Christmas
Sharon Taylor, Labour s parliamentary candidate for Stevenage, stepped into Christmas last weekend by taking time out on Saturday to; shop at the Farmers Market in Stevenage High Street and enjoy the Victorian Christmas scene in Middle Row, before joinin
Sharon Taylor, Labour's parliamentary candidate for Stevenage, stepped into Christmas last weekend by taking time out on Saturday to; shop at the Farmers' Market in Stevenage High Street and enjoy the Victorian Christmas scene in Middle Row, before joining some of the town's older residents at the Scarborough Centre for their Annual Christmas Party.
If that wasn't enough to get her in the mood for Christmas on Sunday she attended 'A Celebration of Choirs' as well as reading for St. Georges Church at there Nine Lessons and Carol's service.
Sharon Taylor said,
"I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year and the snowy weather outside has certainly put me in the mood a little earlier than normal. My children are all a little old to be playing in the snow but it was nice to see so many young children sledging and having fun with their family and friends because that's what Christmas is all about. On Friday it will be rather cosy in my house as everyone is coming home for Christmas - I've just got to cook the dinner and work out where they are all going to sleep. As long as everyone has a nice day I'll be a very happy mum!
You may also want to watch:
"2010 is going to be an extra special year for me, not only will I be asking you to support me in my campaign to be Stevenage's next Member of Parliament, my daughter will be giving birth to my first grandchild at the Lister in February - I can't wait!
"Until then I would like to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope Santa gets everything you wish for and I look forward to seeing you all next year!
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 4 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 5 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 6 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes