Sharon Taylor for Stevenage
Sharon Taylor has been overwhelmingly selected, by Stevenage Labour Party Members, to be Labours Candidate at the next general election. Sharon, who lives in Fairview Road, grew up in Stevenage attending Roebuck, Camps Hill and Girls Grammar Schools. Shar
Sharon Taylor has been overwhelmingly selected, by Stevenage Labour Party Members, to be Labours Candidate at the next general election. Sharon, who lives in Fairview Road, grew up in Stevenage attending Roebuck, Camps Hill and Girls Grammar Schools. Sharon has brought up three children in the town and has worked locally for British Aerospace, John Lewis and the Hertfordshire Constabulary.
On being selected Sharon said,
"I am honoured to be standing for the place where I grew up, brought up my family and continue to live.
"At the next general election the people of Stevenage will face a clear choice between having a local Labour MP standing up for Stevenage people or a Conservative MP intent on talking down our town and country."
You may also want to watch:
Barbara Follett Labour MP for Stevenage said,
"I am really pleased and proud that Stevenage Labour Party has selected Sharon Taylor to succeed me as their General Election candidate. She is the best choice for Labour and the best choice for the town she knows and loves so well. I look forward to voting for Sharon for Stevenage."
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 4 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 5 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 6 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 9 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision