Seven years for paedophile
THIS is the face of a paedophile who has finally been caught and caged. Kenneth Pugh, 54, of Ferrier Road, Stevenage was arrested in September 2007 after allegations of historical sexual abuse were made against him. During the investigation officers disco
THIS is the face of a paedophile who has finally been caught and caged.
Kenneth Pugh, 54, of Ferrier Road, Stevenage was arrested in September 2007 after allegations of historical sexual abuse were made against him.
During the investigation officers discovered he was also in possession of indecent images at his home address.
Pugh, who denied the allegations made against him, was found guilty of four counts of indecent assault, one count of gross indecency and two counts of making indecent images of children.
You may also want to watch:
He was sentenced to a total of seven years in custody at Luton Crown Court last week and was given a sex offences prevention order. He will also be placed on the sex offenders register when he is released from prison.
Detective constable Emma O'Keeffe, from the paedophile investigation unit at Herts Police, said: "Hertfordshire Constabulary treats all matters of child abuse extremely seriously and will continue to respond when allegations are made or evidence emerges to show that an individual is involved in or actively encouraging the abuse of a child.
- 1 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 6 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 10 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
"This sentence gives a strong message to anyone who is going to assault or abuse young children that you will be caught and brought before the courts and dealt with accordingly.