‘Serious car crash triggered my spiritual ability’ says Stevenage woman ahead of special fair
- Credit: Archant
A Stevenage woman who says a serious car crash triggered her ability to communicate with dead people is holding a mind, body and spirit event in her home town.
Jeanette Pearson’s life changed forever when she was involved in a serious accident in 2002, damaging her neck.
She said: “I was not seeing long-term improvement from conventional treatments and when a friend suggested spiritual healing I was open-minded. After the treatment I felt an immediate improvement.
“My life changed unexpectedly when I discovered my own innate gifts. I believe through this initial healing it triggered my own ability to help people. “Through the process of getting well, I also realised life didn’t have to be so hard and that we do not have to keep hurting ourselves with painful memories of the past. We can forgive ourselves and others and move more easily through life with different tools and techniques.
“I wanted to help other people realise this and share many different ways of experiencing life with a completely different perspective.”
You may also want to watch:
The 59-year-old, who was a finalist in this year’s Comet Community Awards’ Role Model of the Year category, says she now connects with people through healings, readings and past life regression.
She said: “I learned I could communicate with those who have passed into the world of spirit.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 5 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 6 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 7 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
“I feel very lucky to connect with so many wonderful people in my everyday life. I feel I have been given my abilities to share and help others with challenges and complications in their lives.
“To be able to put a smile on someone’s face, or ease their pain, is more than rewarding.”
Jeanette has organised a mind, body and spirit fair at Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre this Saturday from 12 noon until 6pm.
There will be more than 60 stalls at the Lytton Way venue, offering clairvoyant, tarot and palm readings, past life readings and angel cards, as well as colour healing, reflexology, reiki and crystal healing.
There will also be the opportunity to buy holistic and organic products, handcrafted gifts, crystals and books.
Entry is £3, with a raffle included.