Second man arrested in connection with stabbing of teenager in Stevenage
A second man has been arrested in connection with the stabbing of a teenager in Stevenage town centre last month.
The 21-year-old man from Stevenage was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of grievous bodily harm on the 18-year-old victim who was stabbed in the stomach outside Primark on Saturday, May 23.
The man has been bailed until Wednesday, June 10.
He is the second person to have been arrested on suspicion of being involved in the attack.
A 20-year-old from Stevenage was arrested on suspicion of assault occasioning actual bodily harm on Wednesday.
He has been bailed until Friday, July 10.
The victim was taken to Lister Hospital after the attack which took place at around 3.30am and happened after he left Flava Bar + Club in The Plaza.
- 1 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 2 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 3 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 4 Pick up your new look Comet every Thursday
- 5 Closure order granted for Hitchin flat after anti-social behaviour
- 6 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 9 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 10 Stevenage health lead 'appalled' as Lister stroke unit is downgraded again