Search for wanted man widens to Letchworth and Baldock
POLICE are appealing for the public’s help in tracing an Essex man with Letchworth GC and Baldock connections who is wanted on recall to prison.
William Loveridge, who has breached his parole, last lived in Woodham Walter, Maldon, in Essex but is believed to travel to the two towns.
The 28-year-old unemployed man also goes by the name of Billy Loveridge, Jim Davis and Lee Davis.
He is described as white, approximately 5ft 11ins, of medium build, has short blonde hair and a beard.
He was jailed for over three years for careless driving in March 2009 and has previous convictions for a variety of motoring offences.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information in connection with William Loveridge’s whereabouts is urged to contact investigating officers at Chelmsford Police Station on 0300 333 4444 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 3 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 4 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV