Search continues for missing Adam Clough from Sandy
- Credit: Archant
Police are continuing to search for missing teenager Adam Clough from Sandy in Bedfordshire.
The 16-year-old was last seen at around 7am yesterday morning, leaving his home address in St Neots Road.
He has learning difficulties and is considered vulnerable, and officers are extremely concerned for his welfare.
He is described as white, approximately 5’6” tall, of slim build, and was last seen wearing a green bomber style jacket, jeans, and a dark coloured baseball cap.
A large team has been deployed to help look for Adam including a police helicopter and a 12 person team from the Midshires Search and Rescue squad.
Anyone who has information on his whereabouts is asked to contact police on 999 quoting reference number 76 of September 26.
- 1 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 2 Closure order granted for Hitchin flat after anti-social behaviour
- 3 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 4 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 5 Pick up your new look Comet every Thursday
- 6 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 7 Stevenage health lead 'appalled' as Lister stroke unit is downgraded again
- 8 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 9 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 10 Axes and knives found during weapons raid