School hold memorial for Hitchin teacher Leda Bolden
- Credit: Archant
STUDENTS at a school where teacher Leda Bolden worked will hold a memorial for her today (Wednesday).
Our Lady Catholic School in Hitchin will hold a memorial for Mrs Bolden, whose body was found in a Bedford river last week.
The 39-year-old, who was assistant headteacher at the school, had been missing since Easter Sunday after leaving her home in Waterloo Road, Bedford.
Today, staff and pupils will be attending a special Mass in memory of her at 1.30pm.
They have also started a book of condolences and have created their own personal tributes.
You may also want to watch:
Police have said they are not treating the death as suspicious.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 3 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 4 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 5 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 6 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 9 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'