Sarah goes full cycle
A VOLUNTEER has cycled from Land s End to John O Groats to raise money for Oxfam. Sarah Malpass works at Oxfam in Middle Row in Stevenage Old Town. Once she turned 40 she decided she would take on the challenge of riding from one end of the country to the
A VOLUNTEER has cycled from Land's End to John O'Groats to raise money for Oxfam.
Sarah Malpass works at Oxfam in Middle Row in Stevenage Old Town. Once she turned 40 she decided she would take on the challenge of riding from one end of the country to the other.
Sarah, who has raised £1,400, said: "I work in the shop on Saturdays.
"My bike ride is one of many ways that people can support the work of Oxfam.
You may also want to watch:
"If people want to help then they can donate either their time by volunteering or by donating books, home wares, accessories and CDs etc.
"Oxfam is open from 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Saturday.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 5 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
"Volunteers are especially needed for Saturdays. Even if you can only come once a month this would help - this is what I have done for the past five years."
o If you would like to sponsor Sarah visit www.bmycharity.com/V2/sarahendtoend