Rotherham v Stevenage (preview)
Boro face tough encounter in south Yorkshire
Rotherham United v Boro (preview)
npower League 2
Saturday, October 9
Stevenage travel away from home for the third time in four matches when they visit Rotherham United tomorrow (Saturday).
You may also want to watch:
Graham Westley’s men won both of their last two trips away from the Lamex Stadium – 1-0 at Lincoln City and 4-1 at Hereford United – but go into this game off the back of a 2-0 defeat at home to Wycombe Wanderers last time out.
Rotherham United are currently third in League 2, unbeaten in six games in all competitions and unbeaten at home so far this season.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 3 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 6 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 7 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 8 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 9 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 10 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
In Adam Le Fondre they have the league’s top marksman with nine goals and Boro will have to keep him quiet if they are to get anything from this game.
Stevenage are still without Joel Byrom (eye) and Lee Boylan (calf) while Chris Beardsley (shoulder) and Darren Murphy (ankle) are long-term absentees.
Skipper Mark Roberts could return after recovering from ankle ligament trouble.
Rotherham are expected to recall Ryan Cresswell who has missed the last two matches following the death of his grandfather, while striker Ryan Taylor could miss out.