Residents invited to see Stevenage neighbourhood regeneration plans
- Credit: Archant
Residents have been invited to view plans for a neighbourhood regeneration scheme.
Stevenage Borough Council are preparing a proposal to regenerate the town’s Archer Road neighbourhood centre.
Councillor John Gardner, Executive Member for Environment and Regeneration, said, “This is a vital step in the Archer Road regeneration project. Before the application is submitted to our Planning department, we want to hear residents’ views and comments on the plans.
“Representatives from the council and our partners will be there on the day to speak to residents and answer any questions they may have on the plans.”
The centre’s King Pin pub was demolished in January as part of the regeneration scheme.
The public consultation is taking place today (Thursday) 12 June from 1-3pm and 5-8pm in the coffee bar of the centre.
- 1 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 2 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 3 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 4 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 5 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 6 Pick up your new look Comet every Thursday
- 7 Closure order granted for Hitchin flat after anti-social behaviour
- 8 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 9 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 10 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree