Register for Letchworth charity night-time walk
- Credit: Archant
ALTHOUGH early bird entry for a charity night-time walk has closed, there is still time to register.
This year’s Starlight Walk, organised by Letchworth GC’s Garden House Hospice (GHH), will be held on September 7.
GHH community fundraiser Jo Wiffen said: “Many walkers come back to take part again and again to experience the fantastic atmosphere and because they want to support their local hospice.
“As if that’s not enough, walkers can look forward to a scrumptious Danish pastry courtesy of Days of Ashwell and delicious savouries supplied by the Chilli Lounge, Baldock, when they have crossed the finishing line.”
The walk leaves North Herts Leisure Centre in Letchworth GC at 10pm. It’s open to both women and men, who can choose either a 10 mile or six mile route.
You may also want to watch:
The charity is appealing for volunteers to come forward to help marshall the event. For more information, contact Jo on 01462 679540.
To register to take part, visit www.ghhospice.co.uk
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed