Stevenage’s Reece is back in England – having ran the length of Scotland already
- Credit: Reece McCullagh
A Stevenage man who is running the length of the UK for charity is back on English soil.
Reece McCullagh crossed the border back into England yesterday having began his run in John O'Groats on May 26.
The plasterer and decorator is nearly two weeks into his run, which he hopes to complete in 30 days.
To do this Reece has been averaging around 33 miles a day - or one and a quarter marathons every day for the past 13 days.
Reece said: "I made it back to England! I must say Scotland has been a pleasure - what an absolutely beautiful country it is!"
You may also want to watch:
Reece decided to run roughly 1,000 miles to raise money for mental health charity Mind.
Regular updates about his journey are being posted on his Facebook page, facebook.com/Reeces-great-Britain-Run-767723983588302/.
You can follow his journey live through his online tracker.
To donate to Reece's cause, visit justgiving.com/fundraising/reece-mccullagh.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 5 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 6 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 7 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 10 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home