Businesses offer top raffle prizes in support of the Big Build at Stevenage’s Lister Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Raffle tickets are on sale to support an appeal to fund a new neonatal family room at Stevenage’s Lister Hospital.
The Big Build appeal was launched by the East and North Herts Hospitals' Charity and the Lister Neonatal Unit Families' Group in August and fundraisers are now close to their £338,000 target.
Hayley Edwards, media account manager for Comet publisher Archant, is supporting the appeal with a raffle after her son Ollie was born in the neonatal unit, two months premature.
She said: "They do fantastic work nursing terribly ill and premature babies and this is a cause so close to my heart."
Raffle tickets for £1 can be purchased at the Comet office in Stevenage's Primett Road before the draw on May 23.
You may also want to watch:
Prizes include a one-month pass to Hitchin's Little Rascals, an £80 facial and £50 Love2shop vouchers.
To donate to the appeal, visit enhhcharity.org.uk/appeal/big-build.
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 4 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 5 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 6 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 7 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 8 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 9 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 10 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery