Question Time: Response from Your Right to Democracy Party Limited
1. There is a world recession; therefore all countries need to work together to find a resolution. It should first be established which country is in the worst position e.g. If America, were in �1 billion debt, then every country worldwide would have a u
1. There is a world recession; therefore all countries need to work together to find a resolution. It should first be established which country is in the worst position e.g. If America, were in �1 billion debt, then every country worldwide would have a unilateral agreement to print that same amount of money in their own currency, which would then stay with that Government. Countries with leadership problems would have to be monitored.
The obvious advantages are:
- It would stop the impending years of recession and depression.
- Third-world countries could develop their own infrastructure.
You may also want to watch:
- Indirect and stealth tax by Governments would not be necessary.
- World markets will not change as all countries have been given the same.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 4 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 5 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 9 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 10 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- There would be a first-rate gain. NO ONE LOSES.
- Responsibilities towards global warming could be swiftly addressed.
- Employment and businesses will automatically flourish.
- The fictitious money that we all have "enjoyed" living on will become a reality.
- This idea will enable Governments to fund pensions, health care and education from a strong financial basis.
The G8 and G20 summits should assist in achieving this.
2. Our system allows you the people to democratically decide what should take priority for the next government and the elected leaders will then allow you to nominate how much of your tax should be spent on research and prevention of greenhouse gases. All scientific reports will be open and available for the nation to read and comment on.
3. This democratic system which we are proposing puts the people first and you are the controller, rather than the M.P. His or her job is to serve the people not squander their money on personal expenses. Therefore you will decide and will have the right to recall any member of parliament who is guilty of mis-conduct.
4. Much has been done in recent years to improve life for the disabled and as a nation we have become more tolerant, but we have a long way to go and everyone under our system has a right to a comfortable existence. There are many people with health and social issues. Our system will allow them to have a better say on their present and future standard of living. Not just would we encourage improved path and wheel chair access but we would investigate ways modern technology can be made freely available to the homes of those who are unable to leave their houses unassisted.
5. The recession has affected small and large businesses and much is debated between the main parties about expenditure on the public and private sectors. There is a necessity in our society for both sectors and it does not need to be a competition. Therefore fair distribution to all will be encouraged and this system will give everyone the opportunity to have a direct say on the businesses needed in the town and local people will be involved directly in their future.
6. This question reflects how unfair our society is at the present time and it reminds us of the widening gap between the rich and poor. This system will encourage everyone to be involved in making Britain a more equal society, rather than a ping -pong match between the 3 main parties. You will decide and will be fully engaged in the decision making and the M.P.s will be the facilitators of these policies.