Put your child in the frame
IF you are the parents of a toddler this is your second chance to win our fabulous Comet baby competition. Normally, we only have one competition every year but due to its popularity we have decided to give parents a second chance to put their children in
IF you are the parents of a toddler this is your second chance to win our fabulous Comet baby competition.
Normally, we only have one competition every year but due to its popularity we have decided to give parents a second chance to put their children in the frame and the possibility of winning a wonderful portrait they will always treasure.
Child photographer Paul Ziff will once again be behind his camera to capture the glorious smiles of the children.
Paul will be in Stevenage's Westgate shopping centre from Monday, October, 16 until Saturday, October 21. During the week he will be in the centre from 10am until 4.30pm and on Saturday 10am until 3pm. All children are photographed free.
You may also want to watch:
The choice of winner will be down to Comet readers. We will publish a large selection of the portraits and then it is up to YOU to call a special competition line and those who get the most votes will be declared winners.
Watch out in your award-winning Comet for when the voting will start and the numbers to call.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
Parents of the winners of the four categories, 0-9 months, 10-18 months, 19-36 months and 3-5 years will receive canvas textured portraits of the winning pictures.