Pukka Up for Steak and Ale Pie
October celebrates two of the UKs most popular food and drinks weeks –Steak and Ale.
National Ale Week runs from 1st-9th October, followed by National Steak Week 18th - 24th. With winter round the corner, Brits are beginning to stock up on delicious, warm comfort food. What may come to mind for many is a classic British winter dish- the pie! Now imagine a pie with two of our favourite ingredients together...
Pukka Pies have joined forces with Marston’s Pedigree to launch a new line of Steak and Ale pies combining two British classics into one tasty heartwarming pie. The exciting new range combines the best ingredients from both brands. Pukka Pies – the number one brand in the hot eaten retail pies market – has a history of developing quality premium new products. Last year the Leicestershire company successfully introduced the first frozen microwaveable short-crust pastry pie, and have developed a line of family-size pies into the consumer market. Marston’s Pedigree in the UK’s number one real ale brand. The 227g premium pie - featuring 14 per cent Marston’s Pedigree ale – is being initially listed in Tesco and Asda.
For your chance to win a selection of the new Steak & Ale pies along with some Pukka Pie merchandise, just answer the following question..
You may also want to watch:
What month does both Steak Week and Ale Week fall in?
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 3 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 4 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 5 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 6 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 9 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'
- 10 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
The competition closes on October 31. The winner will be chosen from random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative. The prize is not transferable and no correspondence will be entered into.