North Hertfordshire District Council LICENSING ACT 2003
- Credit: Archant
NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR A PREMISES LICENCE
Notice is hereby given that Pink Bear Events has applied to North Hertfordshire District Council for the grant of a premise licence, under the Licensing Act 2003 in respect to the grounds of Hitchin Priory, Tilehouse Street, SG5 2DL.
This application is for a Family Festival held over a weekend in May or June (Friday - Monday 09:00 – 18:00 each day); and covers plays, films, live and recorded music and performance of dance.
Representations relating to this application must be made in writing to North Hertfordshire District Council, Licensing and Enforcement, P O Box 10613, Nottingham, NG6 6DW by no later than
17th August 2018.
You may also want to watch:
The full application can be inspected at the Council Offices during normal working hours by prior appointment only.
It is an offence on summary conviction to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with this application, the maximum fine for which is £5,000.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 3 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 4 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV