Public Enemy to headline Standon Calling 2014 festival
- Credit: Archant
Hip-hop legends Public Enemy and Grandmaster Flash will play this year’s Standon Calling, it has been revealed this morning (Thursday).
Public Enemy are the third headliner to be announced for the festival, which takes place between August 1-3.
The group, whose hits include Don’t Believe The Hype and Fight The Power, will top the bill alongside Maximo Park and Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls.
Also added to proceedings are Grandmaster Flash, Shapeshifter, East India Youth, Young Fathers and Say Lou Lou.
Adult weekend tickets are available for £119 for the festival, which is held in the village of Standon to the east of Stevenage.
For more information and to book visit www.standon-calling.com
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown