Prince harry kisses man for beer in Stevenage
FUN-LOVING Prince Harry kissed a male admirer for a bottle of beer while in Stevenage, it has emerged. According to the national press, Prince Harry, 25, and about eight of his RAF Henlow friends went to Liquid nightclub after a meal at Nandos on Stevenag
FUN-LOVING Prince Harry kissed a male admirer for a bottle of beer while in Stevenage, it has emerged.
According to the national press, Prince Harry, 25, and about eight of his RAF Henlow friends went to Liquid nightclub after a meal at Nandos on Stevenage Leisure Park this month.
Clubber Rocky Bennett, 21, told the national press:
"I went up to him and told him I would love to buy him a drink if he gave me a kiss.
You may also want to watch:
"Harry just burst out laughing, threw his arms around me and kissed me on the left cheek.
"I'm not going to wash my face for a month now. It was the best moment of my life. I just burst into tears. He's so down to earth."
- 1 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 2 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 3 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 7 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
True to his word, Mr Bennett, a petrol station manager, bought the Prince a bottle of his favourite brew - Stella Artois lager.
Another clubber said the Prince stayed out until after 3am, and seemed very drunk when he headed to McDonald's on the leisure park and ordered a Quarter Pounder and a Coke.
The Prince was guarded all evening by three Royal Protection Officers.