Premier League big hitters coming to the Lamex
- Credit: Archant
Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea will all be coming to the Lamex Stadium this season.
Tottenham Hotspur’s has announced its Barclays U21 Premier League fixtures, and six are at Stevenage’s home ground.
Spurs have two games in Stevenage in the first half of the season, against Liverpool on Friday, October 23 and Southampton on Monday, December 7.
After New Year, Tottenham play two games in eight days at the Lamex. They face Chelsea on Monday, January 11 and Manchester City on Monday, January 18.
Their final game of the season at Stevenage is on Monday, February 22, when they take on Leicester City.
You may also want to watch:
All the games kick-off at 7pm.
Full Spurs U21’s full list of fixtures, click here.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 5 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go