Police want to speak with ‘regular visitor’ to Stevenage and Hitchin in connection with late-night stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating a Hitchin stabbing want to speak to a man in connection with the late-night assault.
Detectives want to trace Richard Campbell, from Downderry Road in Bromley, as they believe he may be able to help them with their enquiries.
The 32-year-old is believed to be a regular visitor to Stevenage and Hitchin.
The October 22 incident took place at approximately 2am on Bunyan Road close to the junction with Fishponds Road, when two men became involved in a physical fight which led to one of the men – aged in his late 30s – sustaining serious stab wounds.
He was quickly taken to hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition. The other man then ran off.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed the two men are known to each other.
If you recognise Richard or have any information about his whereabouts please contact DC Ben Stacey on 101 quoting crime reference number G1/16/2670.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction