Police release CCTV images of two men following Hitchin store theft
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating a theft in a Hitchin store have released CCTV images of two men who they wish to speak to in connection with the incident.
Between 1.30pm and 2pm on Tuesday, December 10 a man tricked cashiers at Poundland on the High Street into giving him £30 by distracting them.
Police wish to speak to the two men pictured as they may have witnessed the incident or have information that could be crucial to the investigation.
PCSO Zally Huseyin is investigating and said: “If you recognise the men pictured, or if you recognise yourself, please contact me immediately. Also, if you were in the store at the time and saw the incident or the men, I would urge you to get in contact with me.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact PCSO Huseyin via Hertfordshire Constabulary’s non-emergency number 101 citing crime reference G1/13/2787.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 4 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?