Police release CCTV images following criminal damage in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating criminal damage caused in Hitchin are releasing CCTV and appealing for witnesses to come forward.
The incident happened on January 7 at around 7.40am in Cambridge Road (A505). There was an altercation between a motorist and cyclist in the road.
During the incident damage was caused to a silver Audi before the cyclist left in the direction of Woolgrove Road.
PC Puneet Netar is investigating and said: “I would like to speak to the man pictured as it is possible he may have witnessed the incident or have information that could assist the investigation.
“The clothes the man was wearing are quite distinctive and I would urge anyone who believes they know the identity of him to contact me straight away. Equally, if the man pictured recognises himself, or if anyone else witnessed the incident, please call me.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Netar via Hertfordshire Constabulary’s non-emergency number 101, citing crime reference G1/14/57. Alternatively call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction