Police release CCTV image of a man following Baldock thefts
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating two Baldock thefts have released a CCTV image of a man they wish to speak to in connection with the incidents.
The theft of number plates from a vehicle occurred on Tuesday, December 3 between 4.35pm and 5.18pm in Ashton’s Lane.
A white van using the stolen number plates was then used in a theft of fuel at a Tesco petrol station in Baldock’s High Street at 5.18pm on the same day.
Police wish to speak to the man pictured as he may have witnessed the theft or have information to aid the investigation.
If anyone recognises the man, or if he recognises himself, they should contact the police as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Hertfordshire Constabulary via the non-emergency number 101 citing crime reference number G3/13/537. Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision