Police need your help to trace missing man Matthew Wallace who had been staying in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Police are trying to trace a 34-year-old man who has been reported missing from Stevenage.
Matthew Wallace had been staying in the town and was last seen on Monday, June 20.
He has since used a cashpoint in Birmingham and also has connections with the Leicestershire area.
Matthew is described as 5ft 8in tall, of medium build, with black short shaven hair and facial hair.
He was last seen wearing a blue jacket, a dirty red T-shirt and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees Matthew, or knows of his whereabouts should contact police on 101.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 5 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 9 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 10 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!