Police make arrests after Stevenage murder
POLICE have arrested two people in connection with the murder of a Stevenage man.
A 28-year-old man was arrested in the early hours of this morning (Thursday) and a 35-year-old woman was arrested last night, following the incident in Bowcock Walk, Stevenage, on Tuesday afternoon.
Both are from Stevenage and have been arrested on suspicion of being involved.
They currently remain in custody for questioning.
The 32-year-old victim, who sustained fatal injuries and died shortly after being transported to Lister Hospital, is expected to be named later today.
You may also want to watch:
Detective chief inspector Steve Collin, from the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire major crime unit, said: “We are still interested in speaking to members of the public who may have any information about this incident.
“Were you in the local area before or after the incident took place and if so did you witness any suspicious behaviour? If so please get in contact.”
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
Anyone with information is asked to contact the incident room number on 01707 355666. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.