Police launch re-appeal as Stevenage brawl victim remains in hospital
- Credit: Archant
A RE-APPEAL for witnesses has been launched after a man involved in a brawl suffered two blood clots to the brain and damage to his neck.
Police are urging anyone who was at The Plaza in Stevenage town centre at around 3.10am on Saturday, March 2, to come forward.
Following the fight, which involved up to nine men, a man in his 20s was taken to Lister Hospital where he remains.
Two men from Stevenage, aged 18 and 21, have been arrested and released on police bail.
Detective constable Hayden Coggins, investigating, said: “We know there were a number of people in the area at the time who haven’t yet contacted police. It is vital we hear from anyone who was in the vicinity of the scene of the assault to call us as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call the police on non-emergency number 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision