Police launch appeal with 14-year-old girl from Stevenage still missing after more than a week
- Credit: Archant
A 14-year-old girl from Stevenage is still missing more than a week after she was last seen at home – and police have now appealed to the public for help finding her.
Keira Gray was last seen at her home in Peartree Way at about lunchtime on Tuesday, November 15.
Keira, who police said also has links with Harlow, is described as 5ft 5in tall, with very long, dark brown hair.
She was last seen wearing a light grey jumper with the word ‘selfie’ written on it in pink, with black ripped jeans and white Adidas trainers with a grey stripe. She could be wearing a green bomber jacket style coat with a fur-lined hood.
Sgt Richard Griffiths said: “Keira has been missing for over a week now despite our efforts to trace her.
You may also want to watch:
“Although she is from Stevenage, she also has links to Harlow in Essex and I would appeal to anyone who has information on her whereabouts to contact police.”
Anyone with information should call police on 101, quoting reference number 517 of November 15.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 3 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 4 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 5 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 6 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 7 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 10 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style