Police keen to trace bike in connection with Stevenage shed burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise this bike?
Herts police are trying to trace the owner of this ‘distinctive’ missing bicycle which may have been stolen during a burglary in Stevenage.
It is thought another bike was also chained to it when it was taken.
Detective Constable Graeme Anness, who is investigating a series of shed burglaries, said: “Although the pictures are not the best quality, this bike is quite recognisable.
“It is possible that the owner does not yet know these bikes have been taken.
You may also want to watch:
“If you recognise this bike or believe you may have seen it, please get in touch.”
The bike was taken on November 4.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 9 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Anness via the Hertfordshire Constabulary non-emergency number 101.