Police issue appeal for information after Stevenage town centre road rage flashpoint
- Credit: Archant
Police have issued an appeal for witnesses and information nearly two weeks after a road rage flashpoint in Stevenage.
Two cars were involved in a collision in St George’s Way just before 1pm on Sunday, July 5.
One of the drivers involved pulled off the road while the other manoeuvred his car to stop and exchange details.
But according to police reports one got out of his car and damaged the wing mirror of the other vehicle before threatening the driver, getting back in his car and driving off.
Police say the two vehicles involved were a blue Chrysler Voyager and a black Renault Clio.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Dan Phillips via the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference E1/15/4355.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 6 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 8 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 9 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 10 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go