Police in plea for help as they probe alleged Baldock hit and run which put pedestrian in his 80s in hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police have asked for help as they investigate an alleged hit and run incident involving a pedestrian in his 80s.
A collision in The Tene, Baldock, at around 10.30am on Saturday morning saw the victim, who was taken to hospital for treatment, suffer serious injuries to his feet.
A black vehicle which was involved in the incident near the junction with Arwood Mews reportedly did not stop at the scene.
PC Craig Butler from the Beds, Cambs and Herts police traffic team said: “I am appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision, or may have seen the vehicle in the area, to get in contact with me.
“I am also keen to trace a member of the public who came to the man’s aid following the incident. If this was you, please get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the police 101 non-emergency number, quoting ISR 474 of April 2.
- 1 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 2 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 3 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 4 Voyeur guilty of 13 offences at music festival
- 5 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 6 New plans for Kwik Fit site proposed
- 7 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal
- 8 Dog walker's terror as swarm of wasps attack
- 9 New funding for social housing earmarked for independent living scheme
- 10 Triple murderer's prison transfer after torture concerns