Police hunt suspects after teenager, 16, stabbed in Stevenage in third attack in five days
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting for three people after a teenage boy was stabbed in Stevenage this morning.
This is the third stabbing in the town in five days and happened in Ripon Road just after midnight.
The 16-year-old boy suffered serious injuries after being stabbed in the upper leg.
He was taken to Lister Hospital where he is currently receiving treatment for non-life threatening injuries.
After the attack the police searched for three suspects but found no trace of them in the area.
You may also want to watch:
They are still searching for these people, but have not released any descriptions of them yet.
There is nothing currently linking this stabbing to the two other attacks that happened in Stevenage on Saturday.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 9 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
Anyone with information should call Herts police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.