Police hunt man wanted for violent assault in Henlow which left victim with serious injury
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting for a ‘skinny’ man who violently attacked another man in Henlow – leaving the victim in hospital with a serious leg injury and facial injuries.
At around 12.50pm on Friday a verbal dispute between two men on a footpath between Orchard Way and Plum Tree Road led to the violent assault.
Officers want to speak to a man described as white, in his late 20s, skinny and wearing dark tracksuit bottoms with a light grey top.
Det Con Paul Breed said: “We would be keen to hear from anyone with any knowledge of this vicious incident which left a man requiring hospital treatment for his injuries.
“Anyone who was in the area at the time is asked to contact me so that we can trace the person responsible.”
You may also want to watch:
Call DC Paul Breed on 101 with information. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 5 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 9 'Black history should be celebrated every month, not just in October'
- 10 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?