Police hunt for missing man
Police are “very concerned” for a man who has gone missing from his Stevenage home.
Officers are appealing for information on the whereabouts of a 25-year-old Stevenage man, Christopher Lodge, who is thought to have left his home in Canterbury Way at 10.30 this morning (Friday). He was last seen at approximately 9pm the previous evening.
He is described as white, 5ft 9ins tall, and of a slim build with closely shaven dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt and jogging bottoms. He tends to carry a burgundy backpack around with him.
He likes to go on walks in Weston, Great Ashby, Graveley, Letchworth, Barton le Clay, Sharpenhoe Clappers or Baldock and police believe he may be in one of these areas.
Inspector Steve Hague, said: “We would like to find Christopher as soon as possible as we are very concerned for his welfare. If you have seen him, or have any information as to his whereabouts, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
If you can help, contact Hertfordshire Constabulary on the non-emergency number, 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 3 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 4 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 5 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 8 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 9 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 10 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child