Police hunt for missing brothers
TWO brothers aged 16 and nine have gone missing from their home in Stevenage. Police are appealing for help in tracing them. Teenager Sibtain Hussain Shah and his younger brother Sibbial Hussain Shah were reported missing from home in Jessop Road at aroun
TWO brothers aged 16 and nine have gone missing from their home in Stevenage.
Police are appealing for help in tracing them.
Teenager Sibtain Hussain Shah and his younger brother Sibbial Hussain Shah were reported missing from home in Jessop Road at around 10.30pm last night (Thursday). They were last seen at 4pm.
Sibtain is described as 5ft 4ins tall, of a slim build and has dark hair which is normally gelled and spiked up. He is believed to be wearing a dark blue jumper, black trousers and white and black 'Adidas' trainers. Sibbial is 5ft tall with a slim build and dark hair which is shorter than his brother's. He was believed to be wearing a grey top, black trousers and black trainers. Detective Inspector Hannah Mann from the crime investigation department in Stevenage said: "Understandably the boy's parents are very concerned for their welfare and I would like to make a direct appeal to them to make contact with their parents or police to let us know they are safe. I would like to stress they are not in any trouble at all. "Searches and inquiries have been taking place to try and trace the boys but I would ask that anyone who knows them or knows where they might be, or anyone who believes they have seen them to contact police with information."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Hertfordshire Constabulary on 0845 3300 222.
- 1 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 2 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 3 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket
- 4 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 5 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 6 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 7 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 8 Underpass graffiti celebrating Stevenage unveiled
- 9 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?