Police appeal to help trace missing Stotfold woman with links to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Officers are appealing to the public to help them trace a woman who has been missing from Stotfold since last night.
Sarah Kearns, who lives in Prince Charles Avenue, was last seen at her home at about 10pm.
The 48-year-old, who has links to Norfolk, is thought to be driving a red Vauxhall Mokka SUV with the licence plate LT15 UEB.
Police think she may have travelled to Great Yarmouth.
Sarah is described as white, about 6ft tall, and of average build with short blonde hair.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing blue jogging bottoms and a blue fleece. She may have a dark grey rain mac with her.
Anyone who has seen Sarah or has information about where she is should call Det Sgt Katherine Rivers on 101.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn